Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

And do not forget this, that unemployment would - be DENIED as striking

Posted: Mar 6th, 2017 - 9:17 pm In Reply to: OMG - Please stop

would be considered being "fired for cause," if in fact you are fired for doing so, which in all probability, you would be. So you would not only be out of a job, but out of any money as well, so unless somebody is supporting you, think twice acout doing this. Best to be able to get unemployment if you are fired, rather than be denied and get nothing. Don't get me wrong -- I agree that something must be done, particularly about the abominable pay. I think what will happen (if nothing is done beforehand) is that more and more people will leave, or not enter the field, etc. but that will take time. The idea of cutting the already abominable pay further for a whole week because of one report that contained a mistake is also something that must stop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)