Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript just let go lots of top paid people.. (Views: 52)

Women - Bad rap?

Posted: Mar 6th, 2017 - 7:23 pm In Reply to: and we wonder why women get a bad rap - yikes

I suppose it's because of people like you who cow down to the powers that be and get a little free lunch once and a while and just don't give three flips about the majority of MTs who work like we are really achieving something, like money, but all we do is humor the MTSOs by putting up with all their crap for less than minimum wage. You are like any other oppressor who vehemently support the very people who keep down their workforce so only a few can be in charge. You must stop any threat to the way your business is run and keep those poverty wage workers in check at all times. Excuse me, but I saw an opportunity and a day to present to these creeps how valuable our work is and that they should take heed but if everything is all hunky-dory for you and others with their lovely MT jobs and you are making a butt load of money doing it, then of course you have to comment on my post. I'm not the enemy, you are. Now, go back to work and get those reports out and have a smile on your face doing it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)