Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

I would never rule that out about MT - sm - MT2coder

Posted: Mar 5th, 2017 - 1:52 pm In Reply to: Staff of on site MTs - Lucky you

I know nothing about the MT dept. My immediate hospital got rid of all the MTs and used a service right before the hospital was bought out and then they had MTs so it was all kind of weird. I think at this time they still replace some of them but at some point, they might not. I'm stunned they have them at all actually.

As for the coding department, the outsourced things go to areas we don't code anymore or they find wasteful for us to bother with. They are always willing to train us in new areas so I hope that doesn't go and I truly don't think it will. I need to make it 5-10 more years til I wouldn't care if I had to retire early. I like coding but I don't love it and it is much more brain busting than MT was so I don't know that I want to do it forever, at least full-time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)