Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I would like to ask you one question - What if you lost this job?

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2017 - 1:59 pm In Reply to: There's so much wrong about your post that I don't - know where to begin.

Supposing one day, poof, this miserable job disappeared entirely. What would you do then? If that happened to you, and it might, then you what would you do?

I am quite certain you would find some other way of earning your keep, and ultimately losing this only possible job you think you have to have, was the best thing that could happen.

So why not, right now, start thinking in terms of alternatives, other things to do, and if you have a husband who is employed, do you really absolutely need this wretched ill-paid stressful job at all?

As an aside, about the childcare thing, back in the day when I had small children and did this at home, I paid someone to look after my children while I worked. There was no way I could do a good job for the hospital, and be a good Mom. But, I was making enough money to pay someone to look after my young ones and as well as take care of all of our household expenses as child support was not something I could depend on at all! In fact, it was so little and so irregular, I did not include it in the budget at all but just used it, when it came, for a few extras for my children. I made a big deal of it, telling them that their father was doing this for them so they did not realize how little he really cared about them.

You see, we all make mistakes and exercise bad judgement, and maybe sticking to a bad job and believing there is nothing else, is a little like desperately sticking to a bad marriage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)