Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Pay - MT

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2017 - 5:03 am In Reply to: Anyone have experience with iDictate or TranscribeMe? - mamarae40

Please be concerned about the pay as an MT. These MTSOs are trying to pay 3-world country wages to US MTs because US MTs are saying, yeah, ok, I can work for that low pittance but in the end it is hurting everyone that has to make a living doing this work. MTSOs are now trying to pay less than they did in 1990 straight typing which at that time was 6 cpl and now it is that and even lower in some instances. That is just not acceptable but MTs will take the jobs and thus MTSOs will continue to try to drag the wage down even further which in my opinion this is not even a wage. It is highway robbery and worse. My 25 years as an MT are not rewarded whatsoever in the MTSO wage world and that just sucks. No raises ever, just ways to take money away along with benefits. It needs to change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)