Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Without sounding mean-spirited - I am one of several

Posted: Mar 1st, 2017 - 9:28 pm In Reply to: I disagree completely with your premise. - sm

I might be one of the people you are speaking of because I tend not to offer much sympathy when people would rather choose bankruptcy or living on the street or in a trailer than getting out of a job that is going nowhere. I wanted to comment on asking financial advisers to come here, you are asikinfg for free advice and many might frown on that, you can do research or attend financial workshops, many communities and local banks offer them all the time, and you could get more specific answers. The last thing I wanted to say was that you can't tell the moderator who belongs here because they disagree with you. This board is open to all MTs, you are talking about censorship and it might even be illegal. I personally like the cat stories, the recipes and the furniture advice, it sure beats listening to people whine about how their employers abuse them. Maybe the answer would be to start charging a membership fee or to password protect this website and require user names to log in and post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)