Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

A simple question: Is there a company out there - that HAS WORK??

Posted: Mar 1st, 2017 - 3:28 pm

Get this.  When I ran out of work today for the buzillionth time this month, I mentioned in an email to my lead that I was joining the growing list of MTs who are contemplating (or have already filed) bankruptcy.

Here was the response:  "LOL"

I guess I don't get the joke.  I'm a high-production MT who consistently exceeds quality expectations, will work any days, any shift, don't care if IC or employee, and yet I can't get enough work to pay my bills.

What's worse, you respond to the job board ads and never hear anything!!??  What's that about??

I'm not being braggadocious in saying that any MTSO should wish they had a hundred like me, so if any are reading AND IF YOU HAVE WORK...feel free to respond using the email option. 

If any forum members know that their company HAS WORK, maybe you could earn a finder's fee of some sort.  Just let me know and I'll make sure the company knows you referred me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)