Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

For the same reason there is no training to be a - Milkman

Posted: Mar 1st, 2017 - 9:52 am In Reply to: MT Instructor Position with 17 Dislikes? - Curious MT

This career is nearly as obsolete as the milkman and is absolutely saturated with unemployed MTs or MTs employed on accounts that are so overstaffed they can make no money, and the pay is a joke for the knowledge and skills involved! Thieves should not be able to profit by preying on the uninformed! The earnings statistics were WAY OFF when I started this 17 years ago, and it just got worse and worse. I type 127 wpm. I made a little over $12,000 last year on what was SUPPOSED to be a full-time account, but it was so overstaffed I spent almost every day hitting the refresh button, trying to beat the rest of them to a job as they trickled in. The wage thief owner stole my last rightfully and lawfully earned pay of over $400. Yeah, no one should be stealing money for training in a dead field!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)