Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 61)

It's already started as per For The Record. - They say it will go fast

Posted: Mar 1st, 2017 - 12:46 am In Reply to: Coding is where MT was a few years ago. - mt

I can't remember any timeline, but they said it would go faster than it did with MTs and that there would be a first wave of pay cuts and then a second wave of pay cuts and I remember one of the phrases used was "forced to work for less pay and cheaper/lesser benefits," and I also remember whomever wrote the article saying they would take the greatest hit, just like MTs did. They do predict it to happen much faster than it happened to MTs. Maybe that's why all of the posts in here have for the most part disappeared, although I think they all just went somewhere else, like maybe to someone's Facebook page and probably because they don't want to believe that their well-compensated jobs are eventually going to turn into poverty-wage jobs. That article I read also said was "there is going to be a lot of pain, and it is coming soon."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)