Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Girlcott - LOL

Posted: Feb 28th, 2017 - 4:45 pm In Reply to: Haha...boycott!! Girlcott too...another joke! - goingnowhere

Going nowhere, could care less, will pay as low as they want and still get away with it, off shore, poor quality, who cares, have 3 people do the job that one could do. Don't offer incentive, no weekend differential or night differential, don't even take out taxes as most companies are all IC.

So go ahead and boycott. There might be 5 of you at best and I highly doubt that. I wouldn't waste my time, I got another job and got away from this horrible profession.

I just wish Nuance and M*Modal would be so desperate for MTs that they would go under, but they have India and can make due with that, so we are never, ever going to see this being a good job again.

I feel more insulted by the treatment than the 7 cpl and don't even get me started on QA, Style Guide, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)