Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 35)

Guessing a lot of people are - making up time today.

Posted: Feb 25th, 2017 - 1:13 pm

Been runnning OOW for the last several Saturdays, but this is the worst yet.  I can only imagine people must be making up hours today from earlier in the week, just another reason why this NJA thing is ridiculous.  Seriously, this can't be legal to keep people sitting here all day, taking 10-11 hours to work a 7-8 hour shift - total BS.  That unpaid leave is another complete joke.  I'm not a housewife looking to make a little extra pocket money.  I'm a professional medical transcriptionist.  I went to school to learn this trade over 20 years ago (not saying anything against you from back in the day who learned on the job - have the utmost respect for you).  This is my only income to support me and my kids at this moment.  I find that unpaid "option" to be truly insulting.  

I guess that's my vent for now - it's been a rough week, several weeks actually.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)