Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

No work in the queue at Keystrokes? - Mellin

Posted: Feb 25th, 2017 - 5:33 am

I'm supposed to be full-time at KS, but I only worked about 25 hours this week. It's been so slow! Usually, there are a few hundred jobs in the queue when I log on in the morning, but lately, it's been around 30 or 40.

Today, I ran out of work only 1.5 hours after I clocked in. Yesterday, it was almost just as bad.

I like working for Keystrokes (my boss is the BEST EVER), but this is ridiculous.

Does anyone else have this problem? I am trying to figure out if this situation is going to improve!

I have asked (more than once!) to be put on some "secondary accounts," but that never happened for whatever reason, and I don't want to keep bringing it up.

I'm guessing that KS hired too many new transcriptionists; I am noticing a bunch of different initials at the bottom of the reports. Or, it could be that this time of year is traditionally slow. I really haven't been working there long enough to know!

I would appreciate any insight and/or suggestions.

Thank you! Have a great weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)