Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 78)

Training - Backwoods Typist

Posted: Feb 24th, 2017 - 10:25 pm In Reply to: CPSE error notice - tired MT

Any training they assign you as part of your job should be paid. Most, if not all states, prohibit employers allowing employees to work off the clock, including items like Fiasco.

Send an email to you OM, TSM or whatever the heck they are called now and ask what punch you should use. If they reply back that you do it on your own time, PRINT IT OUT, make some copies, and contact the labor board. Just FYI...have a plan B in place. You have been marked, and likely nothing you do will change the fact that they want you gone. Believe me I tried my best to improve, but I think the harder I tried to do better, the worse it got. See below.

I am beyond glad to be done with that place. I was terminated for "quality" but had no issues until January when suddenly issued a final warning (completed a PAP in September of last year). Well, strange my quality was good enough from that time until around November when I was "credentialed." Had one bad week...still credentialed. Had two good weeks then another bad...still had credential. Then the final warning. But obviously they were desperate since they were digging stuff up from 3+ weeks in the past. One "major" error I had was sadly over literally the word "the" and punctuation. Like some doctors, they never specified punctuation, so interpretation is really subjective. When I got my last known Fiasco notification, I mentally checked out. I knew then what would happen and what they ultimately wanted. Whatever. Win-win I guess. My health is better for it, both mental and emotional. This place is not good for your health.

Good luck and hope things work out, but consider yourself warned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)