Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

about TT - xTT MT

Posted: Feb 24th, 2017 - 11:17 am In Reply to: Why would they tell us? They know that we know. (sm) - me

I thought TT was such a strong company when I was hired in 2014. I thought Yes! I've got it made!! Little did I know that 6 months down the road they would lose a contract in Southern California back to Nuance which little did I know Nuance owned the contract in the first place and TT was just helping! I am with a solid USA company, no backstabbing, no second hand contract crap, no lies. I got a QA reminder today that I had left something off at the end of a document and of course I sure did miss it but the point I am trying to make is that I had no points deducted, nothing...nada.... She told me what I did and went on her way to QA whatever was next. THAT, MTs! is what it is supposed to be about. We all make mistakes. This dictator has hesitates for minutes at a time and she was at the end of a document and I missed something at the end. I did not get raked over the coals, fired, wrote up, chastised or anything. It was a simple reminder. I am glad TT let me go because they lost their sweet contract but on the other hand, I have found a sweet company. They are out there! You just have to find them! Oh, and I get a fair wage, a little bit more than the going rate of 8 cpl. Life is sweet, but I sure don't take it for granted, not ever!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)