Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The navigating required to maneuver through our lives - is criminal

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2017 - 5:46 am In Reply to: Can't count on SS though. Everyone wants a piece of that too. - anon

and designed to wear us down. I am convinced of it. I had conversation with elderly neighbor and I could see the information was just too much for him to digest (loss of retirement in a market designed to do just that). The society we created with designed to provide us with a decade to save after college, home purchase, household items, child rearing and sending them off in our 50s into the world, in which we would spend a decade without the cost of replacing a home, furniture and provide care to offspring. This is what is missing - we are unable to save due to what I call social engineering. Thanks to enormous tax burden (one dollar is taxed twice, when we receive it and when we spend it) local tax hikes for home owners and need to replace items (big ticket such as home appliances, flooring, furniture) which should last a lifetime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)