Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Proscript - Been There and gone

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2017 - 7:14 pm In Reply to: Current information on ProScript - fedupIMEDX

This is a job that starts out great and in 2 months, it is a nightmare. No work, a ton of emails screaming for help and when you try to work, still nothing. Fickle QA, and they just shut you out if they are done with you. They used to pay better than they do now and it wasn't that great. They do overflow and so it is up and down. I wouldn't waste my time.

These companies need to be brought to their knees with their below par wages and lack of work and the demands they put on the MTs. One way to do that, don't even apply, much less work for them. I wonder how many ex PS MTs are out there, just like the other companies that have the horrible reputations and they could care less. It is truly a crying shame what this job has turned into.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)