Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Reason why work is slow in my POD - sm

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2017 - 3:45 pm

Sooooo,  all day today I never received 1 report from my so-called main account and received jobs pretty much within our BOB, but accounts I am not familiar with as I genreally only do them if my account is slow.  So, at the end of the day I fire a quick e-mail to my HDSM asking if there was something wrong with the workflow to only find out my main account has been given to our "domestic partner" as of today.  I am so upset.  It just kills me that we do not even get any warning when they decide to pull the rug out from under us and make us start from "scratch" again.  SO, if you think your BOB is slow and you have not notice work from your primary, ask, they probably gave your account away again.  It's that time of the year. They seem to do this every year around this time.  I will perserve, I refuse to let them defeat me, but gosh dang it why can't they at least have the courtsey of telling us this instead of having to figure it out for ourselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)