Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: I tried working for them 10+ years ago for their .. (Views: 39)

The pay is low. Other than that, I must say - wannie

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2017 - 2:31 pm In Reply to: How is Proscript to work for. nm - PAMT

they allow true IC. They have been very accommodating about allowing me to change my schedule and my accounts. I do run out of work occasionally (particularly around holidays and early mornings). There was a time when I was running out of work consistently, but that has been better the last few weeks. I have a total of 3 accounts. All in all, it's really not a bad place to work. You do get a LOT of e-mails asking for help late in the afternoons/early evenings/overnight hours. They have 2 platforms that I know of, eScription and ProScribe. I prefer the eScription platform, but others may prefer the ProScribe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)