Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Too soon for me to tell. Daily goals NO but maybe it will - average out

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2017 - 11:46 am In Reply to: Who is or is not making line requirement at Imedx - just curious. ex-Amphioner. NM

Work is sporadic and unpredictable (not only OOW and low numbers but also with getting a variety of work types and dictators), that it's hard to say. Yesterday was a phenomenal day with great dictators and lots of templates and I hit 2600, all edit. The day before I was about 1700 lines combined (decent dictators but not spectacular). I honestly don't see anyway to maintain 24,000 per pay period, especially when the PTLs want help with, and assign out, OOT accounts and work types that one is not familiar with. This is a surefire way to kill lines. The only way I'll be able to hit the requirement is if I stay on a familiar account with familiar dictators and clock out every single time I stop typing for more than 60 seconds (clock out for all pee breaks, leg stretches, and to grab a bottle of water). It is ridiculous. It occurred to me last night that even IF I do hit the line requirement, my pay is still going to be substantially less than it was. It is ridiculous and disgusting. I'm trying not to lose it entirely until the end of the payperiod but I feel it coming! How about you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)