Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

So true - MJ

Posted: Feb 21st, 2017 - 11:08 pm In Reply to: SS - MT

I am one of the ones who applied at SS about a month ago when they had their ad running, was asked to do the tests, and then never heard back. They sent me two different tests to take, one for acute care and one for pathology. I never even applied for a pathology position! The ad specifically said acute care, which was why I applied. I don't even have an ounce of pathology experience; however, since they sent me the test, I did it. It took me quite a while since I had to refer to Google many times throughout the test as I am not familiar with pathology, but I was eventually able to find the answers to all of the questions. Between the two tests, it took me over an hour to complete them, so I'm extremely peeved that they didn't even have the common courtesy to acknowledge that they received my tests and inform me of whether or not they wanted to proceed in the hiring process. I worked very hard on that pathology test and had to do a ton of research to find the answers to the questions, plus the email said that they would be in touch once testing was completed, so I expect some sort of response! I did send them a very brief email to let them know that I had completed the tests and said that I looked forward to hearing from them, but they never responded. This type of behavior is extremely unprofessional and reflects very poorly on the company. If their communication is really this bad in general, then I guess we all dodged a bullet by not hearing from them. It still makes me very angry, though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)