Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I sent two followup emails - SM

Posted: Feb 21st, 2017 - 3:19 pm In Reply to: Has anyone sent a followup note to SoftScript after testing and heard back? - Curious MT

I never heard back from anyone either. I completed their tests the same evening that they sent them to me, but never got any sort of response, and I'm positive that I did very well on them. It has been about a month for me as well since I took the tests. I sent a followup email a couple of days later to let them know that I had completed both of the tests that they had sent me and asked if they could confirm that they received them. No response. I sent another email about 5 or 6 days later essentially saying the same thing. Still no response. I finally gave up and ended up landing a very nice IC job, so at this point I don't care if I never hear from them. It seems like they sent several people tests, but then never responded to anyone after they had completed them. The whole thing seems very, very fishy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)