Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help

Well, activated IT but - still having issues

Posted: Feb 21st, 2017 - 2:23 am In Reply to: Instant text activation - Rad MT

Account is going to VR and they are late in implementing it, requiring I say on 1 month longer than previously planned.

Docking onto their window is impossible and as a result, my expansion is iffy and in radiology, I cannot type every word.

Is it possible that since the facility has reprogrammed Radnet for VR, that my remote desktop has not been included in the new formatting (they are keeping a few on for editing) and this is why I am having issues? Techs came on reluctantly from hospital and Cerner and blamed my IT word expander, but it may be they do not want to tell me I am not on system so I help until they are ready to go full VR (6 year long job). I cannot begin to express enough how much I need this last paycheck. I have 6 days left to work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)