Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 45)

You'll be much better off - Ex-KS

Posted: Feb 20th, 2017 - 11:39 pm In Reply to: Farewell, KS - anon

I know that it always sucks losing a job, but I can promise you that you'll be much better off in the long run without these fools in your life. This company is in deep, deep trouble financially. I won't go into all of the extensive details as to why since it has already been discussed about a thousand times on this board and can easily be found in the archives, but I'll just say that it has to do with the IRS and many, many years worth of unpaid back taxes that finally caught up to them back in 2010 and a judgment for nearly $2 million against them from the ChartNet lawsuit a couple of years ago. They can never even pay their MTs on time anymore. I previously had said that I give them no more than 3-5 years before they go bankrupt, but after the way things have been going there over the last several months with the never ending payroll issues, I'd be very surprised if they make it through this year. At least you had another job to fall back on and you were able to get off of this ship before it totally sinks, which I can almost guarantee won't be long. I left KS 5 years ago and never looked back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Farewell, KS - anon (Views: 937, 2017-02-20, 9:12 pm)
    • You'll be much better off - Ex-KS
      • KS - anon (Views: 516, 2017-02-20, 11:50 pm)
    • Audits? - Mellin (Views: 398, 2017-02-27, 1:45 am)