Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 59)

don't beat yourself up - anon

Posted: Feb 20th, 2017 - 11:17 pm In Reply to: Critical Errors - LTMT

We are all human and we will make mistakes, intentional or non intentional. Sometimes ASR is so numbing that you can go over a word and it makes sense, but it is actually not what the dictator dictated. If you only got one critical error in the last 10 years, consider yourself lucky. I don't get a lot of them, but when I do get them I too feel like "scum of the earth" for a bit but then I pick myself up, start to read for content, double check lab values, medication dosages, etc. Today I had to flag multiple reports for dictators that said contradicting things in their reports, age discrepancy, etc. I "saved" their "butts" so to speak yet I get penalized for this and that. To me that is unfair, as I am sure you agree. We have to model perfection and there is no forgiveness factor here.

I don't think you'll get fired over a critical error. I've made a few over the past few months and I'm still here. I do think if they were consistent and constant, you might be spoken to and perhaps put on performance management. Otherwise, don't try to sweat it and just continue to do the job you are doing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)