Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 77)

the women on this board - sad

Posted: Feb 20th, 2017 - 5:39 pm In Reply to: madonna and ashley whoever - think before you type

It is amazing how March 8 is all about taking off one day to show Nuance and all the MTSOs just how valuable we are and that being in solidarity maybe they will get the message and treat us better, pay us better, listen better to what they are doing wrong. Now, I know the Nuance and MTSO protectors will say that all this is BS which is why they are running this site but the majoring, I hope, are actively working MTs and not just newbies trying to figure out why this job sucks.

My gosh, I get the impression a lot of people on this site are sexualized by the men in their lives with all this pussy hat crap and loving what they do both at home and being an MT by the sorry piece of crap that runs the show. Again, you need to focus on what March 8 is all about and not how well your man is happy with all you do. How about MTs? Are there so many well paid, easy dictator, flexible hours, been with your company forever MTs on this site that that is why March 8 is so scary. Are you afraid that is we get fired you may have to pick up our slack and lose out on your cushy work? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)