Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 59)

good and bad - anon

Posted: Feb 20th, 2017 - 3:51 pm In Reply to: saince - wondering

I liked the PTO bank. Given the climate in our industry, I didn't mind employee status and the tax refund. I averaged only about $700 per pay period when the company changed from straight to VR. I thought the initial testing was very challenging. The InfraWare VR was a nightmare. The dictators I had were about 30% good, the remainder were also a nightmare. I liked the QA manager, the transcription manager not so much (and she is the one who trolls all the boards). It is an Indian-owned company, so you don't have to worry about the owners being offshore because they already are. The CEO/COO is condescending and chauvinist (what a surprise). I don't know what your concept of "any money" is, but I needed to make a lousy $500 a week and I just couldn't consistently get there. As a final comment, there was always sufficient work available, maybe two times of NJA in over two years (not counting actual holidays, but there was usually some work then as well), mostly short progress notes with the usual time-consuming demographic garbage. Hope that helps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)