Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Knock yourselves out... - proudmomma

Posted: Feb 20th, 2017 - 1:02 pm In Reply to: Day Without A Woman Strike - hammaga

Yeah, I hear the day without immigrants went so well that people were fired for not showing up to work that day. These MTSOs do not care. They will simply replace you with another hungry MT or someone overseas who will take way less pay than you. Crooked MTSO wins again. Go ahead and protest if you must - more work for me.

You know what makes me feel like a woman? Working my butt off and paying my bills like a grown up even when I don't like it. Taking care of my children and my husband makes me feel like a woman. I don't like getting dragged through the mud in this dirty industry either, but I sacrifice because being at home is what is best for my family. Do what is best for yours. If that means protesting, then by all means. If that's what it takes for you to feel like a woman, then you go girl. We don't all feel that way though. Some of us love being doting wives and mothers. Empowered women take care of business.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)