Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

Would you care? - fedupMT

Posted: Feb 20th, 2017 - 9:57 am In Reply to: Does Imedx cut you off as soon as you give notice (as employee)? nm - Ready to go

Unless you absolutely needed 2 more weeks of pay, I'd think anyone would be happy as a lark to be told not to worry about spending 2 more weeks in hell. I'm at the point, when I go, it will be with a giant "F you" and no notice. Dang. There's practically no work now - I can't imagine they'd have you honor the 2 weeks unless you're a PTL or on the QA side of things and they need coverage. I would go ahead before you give notice and print or save anything you want copies of (pay stubs, tax forms, benefit contacts, etc.) before you give notice and that way if they do cut you off, you have everything you need and can CELEBRATE!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)