Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 39)

not stupid at all - justme

Posted: Feb 20th, 2017 - 7:55 am In Reply to: this is stupid - hammaga

so sorry. i was trying to reply to "this is stupid." back in the 60s people said it was stupid for MLK to organize marches and sit-downs. this march is not just a march, there are many other things we can do. we are not "girls." many men are joining us. i am not a man-hater, they are quite tasty. i have been married but i am single now. i used to work for both companies but no longer. i am better off both ways, and have many male friends. baby steps will help everyone at the end. in no way or form have i ever "demean" being an mt for the 2 companies. i am WITH YOU. i come back to check on what i consider my co-workers. i was not happy, you are not happy, you should not be happy. but i will always stand by you because my life was nearly ruined, as i keep reading in many posts. stay healthy and the fight goes on, not only for MTs but for everyone who is not treated with the same level of respect we all deserve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)