Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: True!.. (Views: 35)

get a life - outta here

Posted: Feb 19th, 2017 - 1:44 pm In Reply to: Why do you come back to post if you are not an MT? nm - Get A Life

Once again it is obvious from the posts and replies about taking off one day to show the MT INDUSTRY how important MTs are. The women's march which has already taken place was about all things related to women and equality, you know, like when women marched to vote, to have control of our bodies, etc. This particular march is about women in the WORKFORCE. I thought it was pretty relatable to the powerlessness of MTs but according to your posts everything is fresh as a rose in this business. Funny how there is an overwhelming amount of moan and groan, horror stories on this site so why a few have responded to my post so negatively and Fox Newsy-like makes me think that the people creating all the discontent are actually running this site and are very protective of the MTSOs who are so selfish and hateful to their workers.

The petition, the filing with the Labor Board, the sad moaning and groaning of how MTs are treated have accomplished nothing as yet so I thought why not take advantage of March 8 since it is a day to NOT MARCH but take off work to show these hateful MTSOs how important an MT's job is but that I can already see is a wash as either now all of a sudden you love your job or are so beat down you are afraid of being let go.

May I suggest that since the MTSOs do not know how to negotiate contracts that since they post for ICs that we start telling them that the "going rate" for an MT whether editing or typing is 12 cpl much the same way they weasel around and say that "the going rate" is 4/8 cpl. IC's tell them what they want so for those of you who are protective of the MTSOs and support their way of treating their worker then go fly a kite, but for the rest of us who may be scared of losing a not so great job if they take off on March 8, 2017 then I urge you all to tell these people in the future that the "going rate" is 12 cpl for both editing and typing. I'm just trying to help but I have to say that this system site in my opinion hurts more than helps MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)