Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

PMC vent - MT

Posted: Feb 19th, 2017 - 11:25 am

Is anyone else who was on the huge account that Phoenix Medcom recently lost at their wits end with these new accounts and the incessant, inconsistent QA, incredibly vague account specs, and being limited to only typing 5 reports a day?  I also don't understand why they hired for the new account that's coming on board in a couple of weeks or so when those of us who are already there desperately need the work.  That new account is only going to have 60-90 reports a day, according to their latest email, which really isn't all that much; however, they classified it as a "huge account."  The full-time MTs that they already have could easily knock those out each day, so this account is clearly going to be grossly overstaffed.  I don't know about anyone else, but 5 reports a day is NOT going to pay the bills, but they obviously don't care.  I am a highly skilled and experienced MT and never in my entire career have I ever been kept on QA for such an insanely long time, nor have I ever had my work torn apart and insulted like I have here.  Every other company that I've ever worked for has always praised my work and released me from QA within a day or two or starting.  They don't ever give one ounce of positive feedback and just continue to beat you down with endless criticism and make you feel like you're totally incompetent.  I sometimes feel like they make up rules as they go along.  It almost seems like they want us to quit.  I don't know if they even realize just how much damage they are causing to morale with their countless berating emails basically saying how horrible and stupid we all are.  The fact that ALL of us have been on QA for so long is clearly a reflection of our lack of training on these new accounts and complete lack of resources, i.e. clear and concise account specifics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • PMC vent - MT (Views: 737, 2017-02-19, 11:25 am)
    • Yep - Tired MT (Views: 572, 2017-02-19, 12:49 pm)