Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Good description you gave - Ang

Posted: Feb 19th, 2017 - 11:03 am In Reply to: Please say it isn't me - Mt222

You put my feelings into words well - a wall. What I find with this company is that you are supposed to be perfect for sub par pay. In a few instances I have gotten critical errors for what was obviously a typo, due to being human (and horrible dictation). I have actually had to radically change my sleep schedule to type first thing in the morning so I can be hyper alert while typing. What I have done to keep this as a source of income is to put on suit of armour and say to myself that I will do my best, and if criticism comes in spite of the fact that I've done my best for inadequate pay and inadequate speech by dictators, that it will hit the armour and bounce off. BOIINNING!! Where is it written in stone that "Thou shalt slave for less than minimum wage (far from perfect) and be browbeaten but perfect while doing it." Would not be fair of me not to mention that the people who run it are very nice folks and allow lots of flexibility!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)