Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Am I being paranoid - or...

Posted: Feb 18th, 2017 - 9:19 am

I'm always worried about getting yet another pay cut, even though we haven't for several years (crazy how most people are mad about not getting pay raises, yet we worry about getting further cuts in pay).  I just can't imagine that they would or could possibly even think about cutting our pay any less, but reading the latest message from the CEO, I started reading between the lines.

Message was talking about increase in productivity of MTs, etc, etc., then:

"However, we face continued pricing pressures in transcription and we will need to continue our efforts to improve productivity and quality. At the end of the year, we were tied for 2nd place in the KLAS ratings; this is up from No. 8 in 2014."

It's the "however, we face continued pricing pressures" that concerns me.  You know they won't take a pay cut in management, so anything having to do with money always ends up bad for us. Am I just being paranoid? I have PTSD from this !@#$ company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)