Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Real company, BUT - Been there

Posted: Feb 18th, 2017 - 5:12 am In Reply to: NTS hiring again??? - MT

the "Team Lead" was with IMEDX and is one of the worst I have ever dealt with. She talks to you like you are an inferior being. She spends her time looking for anything she can possibly find you might have done wrong. She also has favorites and when you are not a favorite you get the bad jobs to do. The account has some horrible and really inconsiderate dictators. Sadly, she thinks she is so smart, but all that she does shows just the opposite. The owner is very nice, but she made a mistake in promoting this "thing." As far as QA there is one that is so sanctimonious she is laughable, especially since she fills in blanks that are incorrect.

Could have been a good place to work, but as others are saying, I don't want to be talked to and treated so badly when I work very hard to do a good job.

Real shame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)