Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

That's what I'm wondering - lost totally or lost to overseas?? - What platform was acct on?

Posted: Feb 17th, 2017 - 6:21 pm In Reply to: Not good...that means 2 within 2 weeks or so - MT

I know work on Triton was VERY low today. Started out with nothing in some accounts and by evening the numbers had climbed a little. The numbers on some of the accounts there have been drastically lower the last week or so. So low that I just can't imagine it's from new hires reducing the numbers. Did you get an email that the account was gone or have you heard it through the rumor mill? Imedx is very tight lipped, which I don't understand. Telling us what's going on isn't going to change the fact it's going on, but it sure would be a morale booster to be partially in the loop, even if it's just as an afterthought. (Not like they give a crap about our morale...!)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)