Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

Wonder how you can influence routing. - dnr

Posted: Feb 17th, 2017 - 1:57 pm In Reply to: Intelligent Routing - ea

Blank the heck out of the reports by the bad dictators, send the majority of the bad dictators on to QA?

Some bad dictators you never get used to. Some bad dictators are time consuming because of their practices. Combine that with the speech impediment and/or accent and/or horrid ASR because of speech problems, and your count will be unrecoverable.

The last group that I was in, I was on perpetual PM all due to a particular dictator, and well on my way to being fired. This dictator had horrible dictation practices, an accent AND a speech impediment. A total nightmare, and I received at least 1 job by him every day, and I could never recover count-wise from that. Miracles of miracles, I have never been on PM or close to PM since being transferred to another group.

As far as getting used to bad dictators, way back before I worked for MQ, I had one dictator whose reports were always just 1 minute. I called it 1 minute of terror as it would take me 15 minutes to do his report. It took me 9 months before I got him down pat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)