Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It's what my former supervisor Deb T called - MT

Posted: Feb 17th, 2017 - 12:46 pm In Reply to: Loss of confidence - Can relate

"Battered MT syndrome." In other words, PTSD. Gosh, I miss her and that one company that I enjoyed working at for about 3 years until the Athena software took over the account. It was a true IC position. Unfortunately, most of the clients were jerks. There was one young woman, I think she was/is a PA. She would often wait until after 7PM to dump in over 100 reports. I really, to this day, believe she did that on purpose, knowing that we had been waiting for 10 or more hours for the work, and would now need to spend the night working (due to competition for the work in the pool between MTs on the account) or risk it being gone in the morning. It is unfortunate that people like this live in our world and their behavior goes unchecked, often rewarded. In my opinion, it is a mistake to respect them at all, no matter their intelligence or skills. Take care of yourself. If counseling helps, then that's a great first step.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)