Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Because most are PT - that is why

Posted: Feb 17th, 2017 - 10:47 am In Reply to: How do you meet your hours then? - ...

When you only have a 4 hour shift you can usually sit the whole time and have very minimal breaks.

I am FT and to save my sanity I let my screen idle on the upload screen (where the graph is) and go use the bathroom or take the dogs out. Anything longer than a few minutes then I do punch out. You are damned if you do punch out because that just extends your shift and you are damned if you don't because then the Mmodal big brother team gets you for inactive time. There is no win here for the MT and Mmodal knows it. They are squeezing every last drop out of us production wise that they can. Apparently they feel we do not need to use the bathroom or eat or get up to stretch or research or check our email but just work. As long as I am making the minimum lines required why does it matter how inactive I am?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)