Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

Average LPH Last 6 week - Cruel Game

Posted: Feb 16th, 2017 - 9:01 pm In Reply to: Average LPH Last 6 week - Cruel Game

....mine suggested I look at proficiency mentoring.

I'll do it if they can tell me when I will stop getting all the garbage and start getting something I can work with?

What do you say?!?!?!!

How about that for starters!!!!!!!

Let's work on giving the below minimum wage paid employees who are expected to be as proficient in the medical field as a first year medical resident all the while being hounded NOT TO GET ANY BLANKETY BLANKING OT whatsoever and getting hounded to change our schedules OVER AND FREAKIN OVER AGAIN, scraping up doctors that are 2 miles past the bottom of the barrel and cannot speak English to save their lives to throw at us for hours on end of mindless jumbled words that they just throw out to be saying something ALL THE WHILE dictating at the nurses station with the poor patient that is dinging that bell constantly like a woodpecker on a bug because he is dying and the nurses won't answer him....but speaking very plain English any time a nurse does come by and has nothing whatsoever to do with the dictation only to fall back into monotone slop when they start dictation again...let's give those poor souls some hard earned respect and pay to match...

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK??????

Thank you for listening

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)