Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I consider it part of my job, not my personal time. - big discrepancy

Posted: Feb 15th, 2017 - 6:51 pm In Reply to: Why are you logging into teamwork to read emails? - LDSMT

I consider reading emails from QAM and TSM, and reading QA are a part of the job. As far as lph, call me pessimistic, but 15 minutes a day lines is not going to get me past minimum wage in my state.

Our QAM's emails are really long. They are usually filled with something in a CP that we are missing, 99% of the time for one particular client whose CP is novel length and full of gotchas.

In the generic part of the pay period metric email, TSM does mention she realizes it takes time to check/read emails and QA. That time looks all fine and dandy when in a percentage of total clocked-in time, but looks bad when converted to actual minutes.

Guess, if I don't want to give up my personal time to do company business (reading emails and QA), I should just read TSM and MM company emails. That would cut down my time a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)