Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I just got a new account too, a lot of which is straight typing - and as a result my percent sent for review

Posted: Feb 15th, 2017 - 11:06 am In Reply to: New Account - Moose

went up too, and of course my pay went down as a result. The new account is one where the client does not want blanks pended to them; we HAVE to pend to NTS. When I commented about that I was told it didn't matter if it was a new account and we were required to pend to NTS, they still hold you to the 5%. In my opinion there is absolutely NOTHING fair about that! I was also basically told that my main account (the new account is my secondary) was one of the FEW accounts that allows MLS to pend to the client for blanks! So apparently I have been spoiled with my primary! This 5% crap is BULLCRAP!

PS: I DO love the fact that right now a good percentage of the reports on this new account are straight typing, but that is changing quickly as the voice engine gets used to the dictators.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)