Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

After looking for months, I finally found another MT - job. I have no choice

Posted: Feb 13th, 2017 - 8:44 pm

but to work remotely and am about to lose everything (house, car, etc), so I accepted it knowing that my experience with operative reports is very limited.  Today was my first day and I had to leave between 10 and 15 blanks in every single OP report for unfamiliar surgical terms I just could not find online.  I was thinking about getting the Stedman's surgical word book, but that was published so long ago....how could it possibly have the more recent terms I'm dealing with? I am sure they won't stand for my excessive blanks for more than a very short while and will kick me to the curb.  Can someone please recommend a good current surgical word book or online resource I could hurry up and get so I don't get fired?   Thank you in advance!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)