Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Internet On The Go - Just Me

Posted: Feb 13th, 2017 - 8:50 am In Reply to: To "Need Internet on the go" below... - sm

I disagree with not using your cell phone as a "hot spot". I am with Verizon, and I have been driving through mountains and not lost my signal, and my laptop functions just as good as if I were at home transcribing. I take my computer with me even on my vacations and work a little on down times or rainy times, and I have never had a problem. We share data and downloading such little files does not use a ton of data. We only share 8 gb of data. I also used to have a broadband card which I got from Verizon and that worked just as well, had its own 5 gb data plan, and I never went over. FYI, I transcribe 15,000 to 20,000 lines per pay period. Up until recently, I never took time off form work when we vacationed as they were typically visiting family in other states. This is just my experience, and I wanted to share :) Hope this helps!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)