Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

He said he wanted to prevent - Good luck

Posted: Feb 9th, 2017 - 9:42 am In Reply to: PLEASE DO THIS Here are 2 links that can be used to - send a letter to Donald Trump

...jobs from going overseas, not bring them back. Help desks being in India is happening for all companies, I can name on one hand those who use US based help. Trump needs to focus on restoring the auto industry and manufacturing jobs, that is what is going to build the economy, production and less focus on service. I'm sorry, but people sat idly by and watched offshoring happen, I'm in the camp that it's probably too late to bring these jobs back. Once medical facilities have paid for cheap MT costs there is no reason why they would want to pay more for the same work, this was done by choice. I don't know why you think that Trump can require people to do something they don't want to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)