Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board

Help - Jen

Posted: Feb 9th, 2017 - 8:37 am

I quit working for MModal in November.  I took civil service test and have a great job working in a University.  I am suppose to receive a form that proves I had health insurance last year while working for MModal.  I already received the one from the University.  I heard you can't do taxes until you have proof that you had health insurance all year.  Is that true and have you received your form showing you had health insurance?  What is Human Resources number?  I have googled and can't find a direct number to Human Resources.  Thanks for any help you can give me.  I hope everyone gets out soon.  I never had any problems with my health until I started working for MModal. 


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)