Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Job Seekers Board

FULL-TIME ACUTE CARE STRAIGHT TYPING - TMT Transcription

Posted: Feb 8th, 2017 - 1:55 pm

Company name: TMT Medical Transcription, Ltd. Shreveport, LA

Contact information:  Martha Ballard, randy.tmt13@gmail.com

We are seeking at least 10 full-time MTs to joint the TMT team.  This is acute care work for a large hospital system.  Audio is through Ovation (DocQVoice) software and transcription is done in Chartscript and Meditech.  It will all be moving to Chartscript over the next few months, but right now it's 50/50.  It is all straight typing, no editing.  Full time is a minimum of 100 minutes of audio per day.  I need those who can commit to covering 5 days a week with 1 weekend day each week, days of your choosing.  We have had some extra work types added to our work load and i have had some MTs reach retirement age and cut back or fully retire, so that in combination with work volumes increasing is leaving us with open positions.  Pay is done via direct deposit twice a month.  Pay is per audio minute and ranges from $1.00/min during training up to $1.40/minute. There are also incentives available based on production.  I am looking to hire and get training started ASAP.  Work types include HPs, consults, discharge summaries and operative notes.  Everyone on the crew does all work types, including ops.  

Windows 7 or 8 is required.  Windows 10 is NOT compatible with our software.  All software is provided. 

If you are interested in a full-time position and are available 5 days a week with one of those days being a weekend day each week, please send resume and cover letter outlining experience and preferred schedule to randy.tmt13@gmail.com.  Please type FULL-TIME ACUTE CARE in the subject line.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)