Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 76)

Yeah, we should all just give up, right? Just accept - Care!

Posted: Feb 6th, 2017 - 9:30 am In Reply to: This is not Trump's issue - Time to let go

that our jobs are dwindling and just be completely apathetic like the poster above. Or we could write a few letters, make some noise. President Trump has had some success in keeping jobs in America, and I think his ideas on higher taxes and penalties for companies offshoring American jobs are promising and I for one would like to see him implement those strategies. So I will write letters to him, my congressmen and women, letting them know the extent of the offshoring epidemic.

Medical transcription has been largely ignored when politicians talk about the offshoring of American jobs. The politicians focus on tangibles, i.e. actual plants being built in Mexico, etc. We need to let them know that remote positions such as ours, call centers, coding, etc., unseen workers are suffering as well.

We have to let them know we are here! We have suffered! Or we can let it go like the poster above says.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)