Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 57)

This is not Trump's issue - Time to let go

Posted: Feb 5th, 2017 - 1:37 pm In Reply to: Calif techs suing because of jobs going to India - Mollie

Unless Trump can federally mandate hospitals and other employers who contract with MTSOs to pull the work and cancel the contracts, transcription is not coming back to the US. The facilities made this choice and they can choose who they want to hire to do the work. Other issues that come into play are Dragon and the mandated use of EMRs that affect Medicare reimbursement. Sorry but I'm afraid it's too late. Unless the IT workers have a union I wouldn't expect a positive outcome for them either. I don't mean to sound harsh, but give it up, or ask yourself how long you are willing to wait, making yourself miserable in the meantime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)