Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

SkyScription Info? - Another MT

Posted: Feb 4th, 2017 - 4:41 am

I know some of you talked about this company a while back (2016), but when I search on the internet, I can't get the recent stuff to come up. You talk about archives. How do you find that for this site other than a basic internet search on the company where reviews come up? The ad for this company gives rate of pay and auto-deposit info and seems pretty upfront with the information. I think a couple people had pros and a couple others had cons. They are calling us today, Saturday, and/or Monday in case you applied...check your email. I don't know Fluency platform, so I guess they want to talk to me anyway. Whew! I hope I don't have to test. I am tired of being forced to do that before you can get any info from some of these places. Thanks for any info on archives or this company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)