Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Anything in particular in mind as far as what to train for? - lostMT

Posted: Feb 1st, 2017 - 9:13 pm In Reply to: trapped and tortured - need a way out

I feel your pain! (But I think imedx is the most unethical company in the MT world.) Do you absolutely have to work from home, or just prefer it? I've heard of some life insurance companies that have at-home opportunities. You have to have licensure in your state (there are online classes in my state). The 2 I know of are Alliance Life Insurance and Bankers Life. I'm sure there are tons of others. Customer service jobs maybe? I have a friend that worked from home for jobcorps, taking calls and applications over the phone. Can you have a semi at-home situation like buying and selling on ebay or other sites? Do you need at-home due to children? What about caring for 1 or 2 more children?

I've gotten to the point that I just dread each day. I can work outside the home now but I have no clue where to begin or what I might be suited for. It's just so overwhelming. I keep thinking the best way to approach my uncertainty/lack of direction is by thinking of what I would do if I had an infinite amount of money and didn't *need* to work...you know, a live to work as opposed to a work to live approach. Now if I can just find the motivation to turn the things I enjoy doing (narrow and limited to shopping, baking, fitness, reading and spending time with little kids [until they get on my nerves -lol] into a source of income....

I wish you luck. Stuck and without hope is a bad way to feel!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)